Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pet Peeves! Come On People, Stop!

Everyone has their own list of what annoys them the most.  Lately, it seems like everyone around me has been toying around with my pet peeves and I cannot seem to figure out why.


1.  I hate when people lie to me about the smallest situations.  It's ridiculous because I find out anyways, even when I am not trying to see if you are lying. 


2.  I do not like to lend things out to people because I may not get it back 100% the way I gave it to you or I probably will not ever see it again.  So, if I ever have lent anything to you, consider yourself lucky and treat my things with respect.  One last thing, return it!


3. It makes me angry when people try to talk over me.  For what? I'm not done talking yet.


4.  One uppers: GO HOME! Why do you always need to be the one who has to try and outdo everyone, plus let them know that you have outdone them.


5.  I cannot stand people who like to talk about my food while I am eating it.  Really, it looks like what? Do you not care that I am trying to eat? Unless I am talking horribly about my food, I do not want to hear what you have to say about what I am eating.  Get off my plate!


6. Complainers! You can also go home! You complain about everything for no reason.  Can you not act like an adult? 


7. Do not use me to get through life.  I do not want to give you the answers for anything.  Find it out for yourself!  I may help you, but do not ever ask me to give you any answers.


8. Communicate with me! If I am counting on you for something, let me know if you are not going to be able to make it or do the job that you said you were going to do.  Technology has evolved so there is no reason why you cannot text, call, send me a Facebook comment, or something.  Also, do it in good timing, like maybe when you first realize that you are not going to be able to do it!


9. I do not like when people blame everyone else but themselves when it comes to something going wrong.  Especially when those other people have nothing to do with the problem.  These people need to realize that everyone is not always the problem and they need to fix their short comings themselves.


10. Some people, for some reason, like to act like they are way more than what they are.  Why do you have to lie to yourself and everyone else.  Be true to yourself and do not go over the edge when  it comes to showing and telling people who you are.  They will find out eventually.


11. When I am talking to someone, I do not like for other people to walk up to us and interrupt what I am saying.  This is really rude.  Do not worry because I am planning on getting you back one day by being rude to you.


This is all for now, but I will probably be adding to my list in the future.  What are some of your pet peeves?  Are any of them similar to mine?  Do you have a story to go along with some of the pet peeves I have listed?

No comments:

Post a Comment