Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Saginaw, What Is Going On? PART 3

Now women.  Sometimes you disappoint me.  Many times, you are the cause of events that happen while out at functions or just out and about.  Women (and this is all types of women) like confrontation, and if not confrontation, they concentrate on gossip or egging situations on.  Not only that, some women are really ghetto and immature with it.  This is one main reason why I did not hang with too many girls while in Saginaw.  They are all about getting in people's business and by the time a little disagreement happens, they end up being loud and immature in  public and sometimes fight over the most ridiculous things.  I made sure no one ever knew my business, that way other girls could not spread it or use it against me.  This is also what has kept me out of fights, and I am proud to say that I have never gotten into a confrontation where I have had to physically defend myself, nor have I ever been so upset as to hurt someone, or try to.

Dress: Young ladies in Saginaw need to update their dress as well as the men (as in my last blog).  All this Gucci, RocaWear, Baby Phat...it is all okay to wear, but sometimes the styles are not very appropriate.  Stop showing off your rolls of fat under your shirts and find some pants that fit!  I have seen too many butt cracks when I never have asked to see them.  There is an invention called a belt that would make sense to try from time to time or just find pants that are not too small to go around your butt!  Easy fix.  This is the major problem that I see with young women in Saginaw, besides cleavage.  Every cute top is not designed for every chest size.  Sometimes this problem could be fixed with a camisole under the top and sometimes not.  In the cases that it is not an easy problem to be fixed then you should not be wearing that top. 

When you go to church, do not wear the dress that you wore to the club a couple of weeks prior.  Too many times I have seen young women walk into church with no sleeve dresses or really short skirts on.  Sweaters are designed for a reason - you should throw one over you shoulder.  My mom lets me borrow some of  her lap scarves when my skirt may come a little above my knee.  This way, when I sit down I am not showing the world what is up my skirt.  They are very handy when it comes to going to a formal place, like church or a wedding.  Some girls do not even where pantyhose in the winter.  At least they keep your legs somewhat warm. 

Please take some of my advice and begin to look more professional and mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment