Friday, December 10, 2010

Where Are Your Manners?

This is a slight conversation that me and my friend had the other day.  What happened to every one's manners?  It seems like the more society evolves, the less mannerly everyone is.  No on says please and thank you anymore.  Guys do not hold doors for women anymore.  Cursing is not sensored around women, plus women curse like men do.  Sometimes, I wish I was born back when manners was something important and it was taught religiously to children.

2 comments:

  1. i was thinking about this the other day too. some guy at school held the door open for me and in my 3 years of college i have never had a guy do that for me it was the nicest thing ever. and girls shouldnt have to be like oh thats so sweet it should just be expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very sad. Guys will walk in the door before you, see you coming, and keep walking letting the door close. It's shameful!

    ReplyDelete